Sunday, January 30, 2011

Six Weeks Already!!

It's hard to believe that my little Laedin is already 1 1/2 Months old! Holy. Cow. There aren't words to describe the pure joy I've experienced by being a mother. God is so kind to give us this sweet gift! And it is such a good reminder everyday of our dependence on God for life and breath and everything.

I am so thankful for how easy the transition into parenthood has been - I'm not gonna lie, our baby is kinda abnormally good. He sleeps at night, eats really well, and when he is awake is happy and alert. It's so cool that God knit Laedin together in my womb and is growing him more each day. What an awesome Creator we have!!
I am LOVING getting to know my baby Laedin!! He mostly likes to sleep.....
in my lap...
with mommy and daddy....
in the car....
all day on Christmas....

at the pediatricians...
as a burrito...

with his hand down his pants....

2 comments: