Thursday, August 11, 2011

Birthday!

I LOVE my birthday. The Lord has been so kind and made me feel extremely loved and blessed yesterday. My twin sister and I are 23 now!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLO!
Growing up every year on our birthday my mom made sure we would wake up to streamers on our door- I LOVED this! It made us feel extra special :) Apparently I've told my sweet husband about this "tradition" and this year he out did me in love!
I woke up to streamers, balloons, and ROSES!



In the morning I hungout with Laedin. He is pretty entertaining these days. I seriously cannot get enough of him. In the afternoon I had a job interview for a nanny position. Then I hungout at home with my boys - Oh! We watched White Collar! I am so sad we have to wait until this winter to watch the rest of the season! Great show. My good friend Katie came over and babysat so Ryan could take me on a cute date... first we went to cvs so I could coupon :) (saved over $20!) Then we went to BD's Mongolian Grill for dinner. Our waiter was terrible but the food was delicious. We sat outside and the weather was PERFECT and the sun was setting. It was gorgeous. We picked up a chocolate molten lava cake from Chili's and a redbox and headed home. So thankful for the many good gifts of family and friends God has given me.











No comments:

Post a Comment